Submitting a Post for the ILR Blog
Interested in publishing with the Indiana Law Review Blog? We accept submissions from members of the bar, professors, or others wishing to further legal discourse.
Submission Method and Format:
If you are interested in writing a submission for the Indiana Law Review Blog, please submit your blog post for consideration in the following format:
- Blog submissions should discuss a timely news item or legal matter that may or may not relate to an article in the Indiana Law Review.
- Blog submissions should be delivered in Microsoft Word format.
- Citations should conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition).
- Footnotes are encouraged when and where appropriate.
- Blog submissions may include hyperlinks to outside sources such as other blogs, news, websites, etc.
- Blog submissions should be no more than 2,500 words.
Submissions conforming to the formatting requirements above or questions regarding the Indiana Law Review Blog may be directed to the Executive Online Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions should include the author’s current resume/CV and a short bio.
Submitting an Article for Indiana Law Review
If you are interested in submitting an article for publication consideration in the print edition of the Indiana Law Review, please contact our Executive Articles Editors at email@example.com.