Interested in publishing with the Indiana Law Review Blog?
We accept submissions from members of the bar, professors, or others wishing to further legal discourse.
Submission Method and Format:
If you are interested in writing a submission for the Indiana Law Review Blog, please submit your blog post for consideration in the following format:
- Blog submissions should discuss a timely news item or legal matter that may or may not relate to an article in the Indiana Law Review.
- Blog submissions should be delivered in Microsoft Word format.
- Citations should conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition).
- Footnotes are encouraged when and where appropriate.
- Blog submissions may include hyperlinks to outside sources such as other blogs, news, websites, etc.
- Blog submissions should be 350 – 1,000 words.
Submissions conforming to the formatting requirements above or questions regarding the Indiana Law Review Blog may be directed to the Executive Online Editor at email@example.com. Submissions should include the author’s current resume/CV and a short bio.
If you are interested in submitting an article for publication consideration in the print edition of the Indiana Law Review, please contact our Executive Articles Editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.